Sterling Simplicity Plus
Sterling has taken one of the world's best selling stairlifts and dressed it up with an upgraded seat and footrest design. They also added industry leading options (additional cost); power swivel seat, power folding footrest, power slide track, and an easy to lift manual hinged track.
- Deluxe, attractive design
- Easy to use "No Squeeze" retractable seatbelt
- Ergonomic Toggle Control
- Keyed Lock-out
- Battery operated power provides extended use during power outages
- Dual wireless remote controls
- 308 lb weight capacity
- Lifetime Motor Gearbox Warranty
- Stairlift must remain installed in original location.
- 3 Year "Top to Bottom" Parts and Labor Warranty
Nobody can beat this incredible no questions asked 365 days a year protection Included free for the first three years on all new stairlifts.
|Max. weight limit||309lb|
|Min. folded width to footplate||14½"|
|Min. open width to edge of footplate||22½"|
|Armrest width - internal||18"|
|Footplate to seat height||17-21¼|
|Min. footplate height||2¾"|
|Min. track intrusion into staircase||7¼"|
|Min. swivel radius||26¾"|
Best Prices in New England!
Recent pricing comparisons with our competitors found that our straight stairlift prices are 30-40% less. On average our straight stairlift customers save $400-$1000, get better warranties and enjoy unmatched after the sale support. Better Value; that's why Stairlift HeadQuarters is New England's fastest growing stairlift company!
Call today to schedule a FREE no obligation home evaluation.